We now offer private sessions in our medical FAR Infrared sauna, including the benefit of colour therapy inside the sauna!
FAR Infrared Health Benefits:
- pain relieving (in particular arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain, stiffness)
- improving cardiovascular health, lowering blood pressure, increasing circulation
- boosting the immune system, reducing inflammation
- aiding detoxification
- releasing endorphins and lowering cortisol levels which improves mood, helping with anxiety, depression and SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- boosting the lymphatic system, helping with water retention
- increasing metabolism, helping with weight loss
- improving athletic performance and speeding up post workout recovery
- stimulating collagen production, helping with cellulite reduction
- improving skin health (in particular psoriasis & eczema)
Frequently Asked Questions
what is the difference between an infrared sauna and a traditional sauna?
while traditional saunas raise the air temperature inside the sauna, infrared saunas use infrared light to heat the body directly, meaning the waves penetrate through the skin into the joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation.
How hot does it get?
The air temperature in the cabin is between 25 and 60 degrees.
What do I need to consider before using the Infrared Sauna?
Anyone suffering from the following conditions should consult with their doctor before booking: insensitivity to heat, fever, acute infections, thrombosis, pregnancy, hypertension, epilepsy, implants. It is not recommended to use the sauna when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
What do I need to bring with me?
We provide you with a shower facility, complementary shower gel, hairdryer, water and relaxing music. We encourage clients to provide their own towels, however towels can be provided for a small additional charge.